cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD - copy picked quantity as delivery quantity ( VL02N )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody, I will be appreciate if sombody can helpme.

I need to copy the delivery quantity to the picking quantity, becouse this is the most common situation that happend in this company. But, when I tried it, nothing happend.

So, been in the VA02, I go -> Edit -> Copy Picked Quantity as Delivery Quantity, but nothing happend. Only sendme this warning message "Delivery quantity must be entered for the item".

It's seems as something left me.

Thanks,

JEOS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to IMG> SD> Basic Functions--> Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements >Availability Check> Determine Procedure For Each Delivery Item Category---> Put Avilability check off for delivery

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While I appreciate your keen interest in helping the members, please also ensure that you give suggestions to latest thread and not for the old one as like this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

First check the Delivery Item category"OVLP", whether "Picking relevance" check box is marked or not.

If it is activated then you have to pick the material.

For that, you have to create a Transfer order for the Delivery (LT03). When you create a Transfer order, Enter your Warehouse no , Plant Delivery document number and proceed.

The Delivery quantity should be automatically copied as Picking quantity which you can check in the overview screen in Picking Tab.

It is mandatory that the Delivery quantity and the Picking quantity must be same to do PGI.

As Picking is relevant for the item, so you must ensure that Picking location determination assignment have been done.

Otherwise, you can remove the activation from the Picking relevance field from the Delivery item category and try once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Copying delivery quantity as picking quantity is used only when the item is not relevent for picking. Remove the check in Relevant for picking field in 0VLP.

If the item is relevant for picking, then either you need to enter the picking quantity manually or you need to create a transfer order TO. TO creation is requred only when your storage loc is warehouse managed.

Regards,

Sivanand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OVLP, pick your item category and untick the box under Relevant for Picking.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That option that you are talking about works in exactly the opposite way to what you want to do.

It adjusts the Delivery quantity as per the picking qty that you manually put there.

If ur delivery qty is 10 and you put the pick qty as 4, then after you click on the option, your delivery qty will become 4.

If your delivery and pick qty are always equal then make that not relevant for picking.

Thanks