cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SURVEY - How to Activate Send Questionnaire Button To Get Survey Returned

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have created surveys/questionnaires within SRM using SURVEY cockpit. We have success now getting Surveys to go to the email address BUT when we hit the SEND Questionnaire button, nothing happens when trying to reply.

I have located a few posts on this forum but none of them have been the answer to our problem.

Is this an ABAP object oriented class - ABAP-OO - that needs to be assigned via UBDS/UBDC?

If so, we are not sure the technical name for it . Would CL_MPA_HANDLE_ALERT_REPLY happen to be one that might work?

Any help would be immensely appreciated and points assigned.

Thank you very much,

Lynda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you trying to send survey from inside the body of the mail or through attachment. Pl. note that mail body send survey button doesnot works. Only when you click on send survey inside the attachment an email reply is sent back to sap system. Also pl. check if you have maintained the SO50 configuration in your system correctly. You need to maintain the receiving mail address for class 'CL_UWS_FORM_RUNTIME_MAIL'.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your help. Yes, we do have the correct 'CL_UWS_FORM_RUNTIME_MAIL' entry in SO50.

I currently have my own personal email address as the address within SO50. When we click on the send questionnaire button within the attachement, it comes back to my personal email address as a postdata.att attachement and the subject line contains Form posted from Microsoft Internet Explorer.

Is there a special SAP system email address that needs to be set up?

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to put an email address to which all the responses would be sent. This address would be used by your mail server to send data to sap system. Postdata.att is the correct file attachment. You only need to fine tune your SO50 settings now. Try putting in ATT under 'Document class' field. Also remove all other entries in SO50 for time being and do a test again. If successfully processed, then you would see the hyperlink for the response of the questionaire in txn-'Screen Suppliers' under 'Categories and questioaires' tab for the suppliers.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much. That was exactly what we needed. One further question---->

If we want to retrieve the survey answers from a URL rather than email, where do we have to address the configuration? TCODES?

Also, we want to use the web application library to populate a drop list of vendors. Is that something you have had experience with?

If you, could you please help?

Sincerely,

Lynda Fuller

Answers (0)