cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP with handling resource in order to forward PurchReq

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´m using SNP, with standard situation, just a safety stock form Raw material and once Stock Level falls down of SS, system place a PurchReq, I have a problem due to during 3 weeks per year, plant is not able to receive, purchreq, so I need to place them forward till the first date available,

I have used a handling resource but is only detected with Optimizer, the problem is that I am working with a fix lot 155000 m3 but optimizer does not respect this lot

Could you please help me to sort out this issue?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

You can create a time stream id without these 3 weeks and assign it in the transportation lane. This ensures that the system creates purchase reqs. at the receiving location (plant) only on those days in time stream. If a day falls with in the 3 weeks, since the day is not in the time stream, it takes the next day in the calendar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many Thanks Visu

I can not see the chance to assign a time stream id in transportation line, could you please help to find where can I do it?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

You need to create time stream and assigned to respective plant.

Go to /sapapo/loc3 under Calendar tab you need to assign shipping calendar/receiving calendar.

You are done.

Regards,

Harshil Desai

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, I have done, I have placed and ID without days in Macrh available and I have fixed them, PurchOrders are still in Macrh

Thanks

Answers (0)