cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DNL_CUST_PROD1 doesn't replicate product categories/ herarchies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I run DNL_CUST_PROD1 it shows green in r3am1 but when I check tcode COMM_HIERARCHY

, MAT_* is missing in R3PRODSTYP.

On R/3 side, I don't see any categories or hierarchies in COMM_HIERARCHy tcode.Also in R/3 COMM_PRAPPLCAT is empty.

I am a basis person trying to set it up, can someone shed some light on what needs to be done on r/3 side to replicate .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I meet you questions too.

I hopt those steps would be helpful.

1.Please check the filter in SRM system by using t-code "R3AC3"

2.Find if "DNL_CUST_PROD1" (Product:categories), is shown in that page.

3.If you do have this item record in that page, double click this line.

4.Find the "Table/Structures" page to see if there is record "T023" ( T023 means the source table from ECC)

5.If have this record, then click the "Filter Setting" button

6.Choose the "Source Site Name"=ECC/R3

7.Check the result blow to see if there is parameters to limited the downloading of Object.

Wish you good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boparaj,

Please cross check the R/3 and SRM settings again with using the below blog

/people/marcin.gajewski/blog/2007/02/05/how-to-replicate-material-master-from-r3-to-srm

Hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Koushik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that is what I have used for setup, it looks like on R/3 side we are using standard hirarchies.

Tables comm_product,comm_hierarchy,comm_category are all empty.

Any ideas what needs to be done in this case ?

thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In R/3 Material groups (Material groups in R/3 called as product categeries in srm) will be stored in table T023.Do u have entries in that table.

When u execute T.Code DNL_CUST_PROD1 Product categeries will be replicated to SRM.

Thanks,

Koushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koushik,

T023 has about 659 entries in R/3.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you have product category hierarchies in ECC, please enable hierarchies in SRM as below:

To enable use of product category hierarchies in the SRM system, you must set the appropriate indicator in the Implementation Guide (IMG) activity in the IMG for Supplier Relationship Management: SRM Server ® Cross-Application Basic Settings ® Activate Hierarchies for Product Categories, Vendors, and Contracts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinna,

They are already activated.

Problem is that DNL_CUST_PROD1 is not creating subtype MAT_ and every thing under that.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daljit,

Did you run the object DNL_CUST_BASIS3 before running DNL_CUST_PROD1?

What do you see under R3MATCLASS in COMM_HIERACHY? If any material groups are replicated succesfully, then you will see them under R3MATCLASS.

R3PRODSTYP will have only prodcut sub types which are same as material types (Semi finish, Raw material, etc) in R3. These are nothing to do with material groups.

Execute the object MATERIAL and replicate material master data from R3 and check if you get MAT_ & SRV_ under R3PRODSTYP.

Please try above and let me know if any issues.

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daljit,

Q) I have run the object DNL_CUST_BASIS3 before running DNL_CUST_PROD1?

i got the status in Run mode . will it it take much time in Running mode.

Please revert me.

Do i need to run all DNL_ under this tcode R3AS or only DNL_CUST_BASIS3 and then DNL_CUST_PROD1. please revert me ASAP.