cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party process:Billing relevance 'B' order related and 122

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing the following problem: in Order related Billing according to order qty, the sales order bills what has been received on the third party PO in MM.

The following situation occurs: When I order 100, receive 100 and Bill 100: The sales order is fully billed. When I later return a quantity to the vendor in MM with a 122 referring to the PO, the sales order remains fully billed. There is no way I can find out which Sales order needs to be take action on (credit). Can someone help me finding out how I can select these sales orers after a 122?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may need to refer OSS notes 751609 - Returns for third-party process (cancellation). The return process is not supported by standard SAP functionalities.

It looks, as an work around, sales returns has to happen first, then vendor returns has to be made.

This means, receive the goods through return sales order, issue credit memo to the cutomer.

Then create, the returns to the vendor and debit memo to the vendor.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I solved it with a custom billing program that bills based on goods movements and not on the billing due list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronald,

Can you please explain in details as to how did you solve this.

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, no problem.

At the client we have a very specific flow where receipts on a third party PO need to be billed daily when they happen and every receipt (better: any goods movement) needs a seperate billing document.

This is not covered in SAP standard. I wrote a program (functional) how SAP should find the billing relevant movements:

1) Go to the billing due list daily at 0:00

2) Check all related third party PO's and the movements

3) Check the sales flow of the relevant SO. Check which material doc has been billed (via reference field in the billing doc)

4) For all items not yet billed call function module GN_INVOICE_CREATE. (bill in case of 101 and 123 and credit in case of 102 and 122)

This works all fine until I found above issue: Fully billed items are removed from the billing due list even if there is a 122 or 102 afterwards on the PO. So I redesigned the program.

1) at 0:00 Select all movements on the system date for the specific flow (PO type and plant) via Material documet header and segment.

2) Via the account assignment in the material doc you have the Sales order. Then the same applies:

3) Check the sales flow of the relevant SO. Check which material doc has been billed (via reference field in the billing doc)

4) For all items not yet billed call function module GN_INVOICE_CREATE. (bill in case of 101 and 123 and credit in case of 102 and 122)

Here I am not using the due list and it solved my problem.