cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement to send material to subcontract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We want to know if there is anything to send material to subcontract with a movement similar to 541 but with special sotck.

The movement 541 in transaction MB11 is not allowed with special stock equal to Q.

Is there any movement to send to subcontract but in which is possible to inform the WBS of material?

Thanks

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use t-code OMB4 to define movement 541, let it can print out when doing GR from subcontractor, before that you should modify the output type J1IF -- Subcontract Challan and maintain the output condition record with transmission medium 5 -- External send. As to WBS of material, you can revise the form to add WBS into the output paper!

After that you can send out the email to subcontrator via SAP system automatically.

Good luck

Tao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but i doný understand you, you tell me about the document that I send but no about the movement, in OMB4 I can only change the document but in t-code MBLB i can´t see the WBS.

Do you know the special stock "R", I read that this special stock is similar to stock 0 but with WBS

Do you know about this?

Thanks,

Best Regards

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try MB1B transaction you can have special stock options for mvt541

Please below

541 Q Transfer posting QI to subcontractor QI 541Q

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try MB1B transaction you can have special stock options for mvt541

Please below

541 Q Transfer posting QI to subcontractor QI 541Q

Did you try it?

In standard system I can't find movement type 541Q just 541.

Adolfo,

As per my best knowledge neither sales order special stock nor project special stock exists in subcontracting special stock segment (in standard system). That's why you cannot post the components to sc-vendor in as sales order or project stock.

How to handle sales order / project stock in subcontracting process, please check OSS note 68908.

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Feb 14, 2009 7:52 PM