Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The meta data for the IDoc type "LOIPRO01" is unavailable

thomas_strecker
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

i'm trying to send idocs via rfc from SAP ERP ECC 6.0 to SAP MII 12.06, but we always get errors like:

The meta data for the IDOC type LOIPRO01 is unavailable

I've checked the parameters on MII side of the IDOC Listener:

Servername MII_JCI33

server Properties

gwhost H33-I0.rz.k-plus-s.net

gwserv sapgw02

progid MII_JCI33

trace 1

params

snc_myname

snc_qop

snc_lib

unicode 1

max_startup_delay

Client Properties

client 303

user RFC-I33

alias_user

passwd

lang en

sysnr 02

ashost h33-i0.rz.k-plus-s.net

mshost H33-I0.rz.k-plus-s.net

gwhost H33-I0.rz.k-plus-s.net

gwserv sapgw02

r3name H33

group

tpname MII_JCI33

tphost H33-I0.rz.k-plus-s.net

type 3

trace 1

codepage 1

There is no saprouter between ERP and MII as in the thread from Christoph Mertins in November 2008. The user rfc-i33 on the ERP has SAP_ALL permissions.

Has anyone an idea ?

Kind Regards,

Thomas Strecker

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

I have encountered this error often. On our site, this was due to either wrong authorization of the connection user or a wrong password.

One more thing: In your client properties, you have not entered a value for "Group" (Logon Group). MII sets "SPACE" as default value for logon group. If the logon group SPACE does not exist, your connection will also fail. Then you have to enter the name of an existing logon group.

Michael

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thomas,

There is a link for a basic IDoc installation that may help.

[IDocListener|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/bpx-community/manufacturing/how%20to%20send%20an%20idoc%20from%20sap%20ecc%20to%20the%20sap%20mii%20idoc%20listener.pdf]

One other issue that has occurred to cause problems is registering the program in Visual Administrator. If you registered the ProgID in Visual Administrator, there will now be two ProgIDs registered (MII does self registration with the RFC Destination upon starting the server). Delete the registration in VA, if you did it.

If there are other error messages available, please post them.

Good luck,

Mike

I also just remembered, if you have two ProgIDs that are the same, running on two separate MII instances, you may run into a problem. Not sure it will have the same symptoms or error messages, but something else to check with (especially when migrating from dev to prod).

Edited by: Michael Appleby on Feb 10, 2009 5:02 PM

matthias_prller
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

I got the same error two weeks ago. The problem were wrong user settings.

Check yout user settings in MII and look for errors in the ST22 Transaktion in SAP.

Regards,

Matthias