cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Junior

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Since graduating from university I have been working in IT consultancy in UK for 3 years, 14 months of which as an assistant project manager in a PRINCE2 environment, mainly with SAP systems (SAP Business One, SAP SD/MM/ECC6.0). My current employment contract runs out at the end of this month having worked on a SAP SD implementation and the employer is not willing to extend it due to economic downturn. I've recently passed my PRINCE2 and ITIL foundation exams.

After months of searching for new employment opportunities, I've been unable to secure a new job mostly due to lack of experience.

I am appealing to anyone who has information about a possible junior project manager or any junior/trainee SAP role. Salary is not important to me right now, as my aim is to build up experience and I would consider working for free.

If you can help, I would be really grateful.

Constantin Pilipenko

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand your situation.

Please post your resume in Naukri.com, jobsahead.com,monster.com.

and aslo do job search in all the above portals.

Please brief your requirement in your posting.

Try to be in Yahoo groups and request for jobs.

Regards

Swamy

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you search in google for number of consultants and recruting companies.

All the best,

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are rules of course, this is not the place to aply for a job.

Try websites of enterprise like SAP, Accenture, Everis, etc...they have specials programs for begginers and you can start from the begginign in sap.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm afraid if you receive any kind response to this thread.

I would suggest you to approach and choose the way through Job Portals and Job consultancy.

Jobs Adds and Jobs posting or asking help about the Jobs are strictly prohibited in SCN.

I can understand you are new to SCN hence might not be aware of rules of posting.

Thanks for understanding.

All the best

Amit.