cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR-*Message no. QE214*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am getting following Error given below,When i am trying to records results,for an inspection lot.

I have in inspection plan maintain usage 05-Goods receipt and Released (general)

In material master i have maintain both 03 and 04 withearly lot creation for each order itemNo characteristics were found

In feel i am going wrong in in usage given in the inspection plan

also note the usage in routing i have maintained is 01-production

Message no. QE214

Diagnosis

The system did not find any inspection characteristics for the inspection lot and operation you entered. This may be because:

You did not create inspection characteristics for the operation in the inspection plan.

You chose the wrong transaction.

No inspection characteristics fulfill the processing criteria you selected using the characteristic filter.

After activating the long-term inspection, only long-term characteristics are processed.

You wanted to display the individual result for the characteristic. The inspection lot is relevant for inspection points, but no inspection points have been created.

The inspection operation is created as a standard task with summarization in the routing.

Procedure

Check and, if necessary, change:

The characteristic filter

The characteristic filter determines which characteristics are processed.

The transaction with which you want to process the characteristics

If you have called up the transaction to process samples, but there are no sample results to record, choose the transaction 'Record results for an operation.'

Thanks

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ram

Just check

1) mm02 > qm view > inspection setup > 04> post stock to inspection is tick

2) in inspection control you have not maintained " Early inspection lot for the order"

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Thanks your answer has solved my problem

Regards

Ram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have solved above error,as i had not assigned the MICs in routing since i am using inspection type 03.

But i have another issue,when i did RR for the inspection lot generated from inspection type-04 then when went i to do to do stock transfer,the tab post to inspection type is not there.

NOTE: I have maintained both inspection type 03 & 04 in the material master.

Where am i going wrong

Regards

Ram