cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Billing Document Without Reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a billing document without reference to any order or delivery, using the function module BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEMULTIPLE. In the internal table field BILLINGDATAIN-ORDBILLTYP i'm using FX (Billing from External Transact).

I'm getting the error VF(027): Delivery type cannot be invoiced with billing type FX.

Does anyone know how to avoid this? Is there any configuration missing in the standard billing type FX?

Thanks in advance,

Nuno A.

Edited by: Nuno Miguel Pires Afonso on Feb 9, 2009 4:30 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you pls share the screen shot of FX document type and also the input parameter which you are passing to BAPI.....??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to enter sales document type in DOC_TYPE field, Now system will not give error.

These are the minimum fields you have to maintain in BAPI.

Sales area,DOC_TYPE,ORDBILLTYP,BILL_DATE, sold to party,ship,bill to party,payer, plant,material and quantity.

and in CONDITIONDATAIN maintain condition type,value and currency.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if there is any way in SAP to create a billing document w/ reference..... the FX is used to to create Billing docs from Projects or any other system but they also require the data to flow from the reference......... we cannot put data directly in the Billing tables.....

the other way is to create the AR on customer directly from the FI route......