cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bolck a document for posting to account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i made a billing document and dont want to post it to accounting how can i do it please suggest

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)Go to T.code VOFA, & choose your billing document.

In that you will find a check box "Posting Block".

2) Have some incomplete data for that customer & dont maintain Account assignment grp for that customer then when you save the billing document for that customer also it wont be forwarded to FI as accounting error will be coming .

3) If your want to block then you can block the billing documents for that customer at the time of creation of salesorder & manually maintain billing block and then billing cant be done , later on you can release the billing block of that customer and then do billing for that customer

Hope this will help you.

Regds....

Sumit

Edited by: Sumit Rayaguru on Feb 9, 2009 7:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Posting block can be set at billing type customization i.e, VOFA ( Check the posting block feild) as mentioned by Raj,

But please check whether it is already posted by account determination, incase it is posted then you can cancel it to reverese the document.

If posting block is set for particular billing type when may face this to all billing docs created using the particular billiing type for which posting block is set.

Regards

vK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the VOFA check box posting block so that the accounting is done after billing