cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posting block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

how can i block a customer to post the billing document to realise to accounting

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all lot to all of you

the issue is solved

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ghosh

If your problem is solved then it is good . But i suggest you to block from SD side and not from FI side as you are blocking in FD05 which is related to FI . But if it solves your problem then you can block it . But i suggest you to block in SD side only

NOTE :If your other query is related to the same one kindly close that query also

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply what you suggest is if i want to block one billing type but i want to block only a customer not the billing type

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain some incomplete data for that customer(dont maintain Account assignment grp for that customer) then when you save the billing document for that customer also it wont be forwarded to FI as accounting error will be coming .

If your want to block then block the billing documents for that customer when you create a sales order then manually maintain billing block and then billing cant be done , later on you can release the billing block of that customer and then do billing for that customer

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sri ,

The process what u said is one of the way and i got one more way that is by using T-Code FD05 which solve my problem

thanks

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VOFA and select your billing document type and check the box posting block in the billing document type details

But for what purpose you want to block the billing documents and dont forward it to FI ?

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree ram,

The purpose of bolock is if the customer bill to party or payer is not define and it should block me to post the document

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In VOFA select your billing type there is posting block check box in the general control tab is there

Make a tick there

This will be applicable for all billing docs created under that billing type

Customer specific blocks can be set in XD05 for sales order/delivery/ billing even sales area wise too

Not for blocking the created bill to be passed on to accounting in Customer specific in standards

Regards

Raja