cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subtotal is not calculating correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have created smartform for delivery document.

My requirement is: For all the line items which ever printed on particular page, should get added the sub total on the same.

I am getting this for some deliverys. But some times am getting in correct sub total.

For eg: if there are total 8 line items, price 100 USD for each, it should print subtotal as 800 and Total as 800 on the same page or else it should print what ever items fit for particular page and rest in the next page.

But it is printing details all the 8 line items in the first page, subtotal as 700 and in the next page again subtotal as 100 and Total as 800 with out any line items.

My observation is 100 USR for the last item is getting carried to next page.

Please let me know is there any solution for this problem.

Regards,

Shrini.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shrini,

Check the program lines code once again in which the subtotal has been calculated and after that clear the subtotal.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrini,

Try using a Text element if havent used one and keep it in Protect and Endprotect.

Align your windows. You should get it.

Hope it helps!

Much Regards,

Amuktha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

TABLE Node -> CALCULATIONS Tab -> TIME -> BEFORE LOOP.

This will give the correct subtotal.

But to place in the same page u have to try with the PAGE PROTECTION Option.

Thanks,

Nithya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all incude all ur line items in a folder and put a page protection on it, now u'll see

the eigth line item moves to next page.

if the problem still exists then slightly increase the size of main window till the problem stops occuring.

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thnx for immediate reply.

8 th line item is getting printed correctly, but the subtotal is wrong as it shud display 800 but it is displaying 700 and the total 800 is coming correct but in the next page. There is no line items in the next, as it can print in the same page.

Please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

slightly increase size of main window and ur problem will be solved.