cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File-To-Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

With all ur help I have completed completed one Idoc-To-File scenario, thank u very much.

Right now I'm doing File-To-Idoc scenario.but I'm able to post the idocs into R/3 but they are showing 56 error status bcz of partner profile problem, could u suggest me how to solve this problem.

R/3 side

Partner number(LS):XD1CLNT580, specified outbound and inbound message types in we20

port:SAPXD1

RFC destination: XD1CLNT580

XI side.

Partner number:RD1CLNT370, specified outbound and inbound i specified

port:SAPRD1

RFC destination: RD1CLNT370

SLD:

used the same business sytsem used in Idoc-To-File scenario.

BS_RD1(Business system for R/3) used LS RD1CLNT370 and receiver idoc communication. Used this business sytem in receiver determination header mapping also.

BS_IDOC2FILE business system used (The same used in Idoc2File also), created receiver communication channel in it.

Where i should do change in order to success this scenario.

ID :

I have mentioned RFC destination as RD1CLNT370 and port SAPRD1 also .

Regards,

venu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Venu,

Do u have partner profile entry in R/3 . Just check with WE20. If you maintained that , then check did u add your Inbound Idoc message type into Inbound Table. Otherwise add it.

Status 56 comes when Partner profile and Idoc type is not maintained.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

Partner profile at r/3 is XD1CLNT580 in this i maintained Outbound and inbound message type ie Idoc type maintained in both places.

do i need to add into table mannually.

Regards,

venu

sam_raju
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

In your R/3 Partner Profile for XD1CLNT580,make sure that "partner type" and "partner function" are same as in EDI_DC40 record of the IDOC message. You can check the values for this using WE19 in R/3.

If your EDI_DC40 is not passing the values for "Partner Function" and if you have a value for that as "LS" in R/3, make sure to edit and take that value.

Rgds,

Sam Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am bit confused. You say you have an File-To-Idoc scenario, but have a Receiver Channel on the BS_IDOC2FILE Business System? I would have assumed you have a Receiver IDoc Communication Channel on the BS_RD1 (the R/3 side that is receiving the IDoc), right?

Have you checked the Logical System in your BS_IDOC2FILE Business System (SLD entry) and does it match the one you are using in the Partner Profile for the inbound IDoc?

Have you checked the entry for Logical System in Integration Directory - Service - Adapter Specific Identifiers?

Finally, the How-to Guide has a lot of useful information for IDoc sending:

https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700001410142005E/Configure.pdf

regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

BS_IDOC2FILE is the third part business system i created for my earlier scenario Idoc-To-File scenario worked fine.I didn't use any logical system for it since it Third party system.

Now i used the same business system for receiving file.

do i need to assign logical system to it now, is ther any effect for my earlier scenario if assign it now for it.

Have you checked the entry for Logical System in Integration Directory - Service - Adapter Specific Identifiers?

This i didn't where and how i should do it pls?

Regards,

venu.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,'

Also go thru following blog- may be useful

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

Regd. Adapter Specific Identifiers, u just need to go to Business System in the Configuration and go to Service Menu and click on Adapter Specific Identifiers.

I think it may be problem with WE20 Transaction just check it ..

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does that mean the Idoc that is posted has

Sender: BS_RD1 (logical system)

Receiver: BS_RD1 (logical system)

If this is the case, have you set up a Partner Profile in R/3 System for RD1CLNT370 and inbound Idoc (whatever Idoc type you are using)?

I assume you meant that you used Header Mapping in Receiver Agreement (not Receiver Determination), correct?

regards,

Peter

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you specify header mapping

in the idoc receiver adapter?

for XD1CLNT580 (so your xi) - sender system?

>>>>Partner number:RD1CLNT370, specified outbound and inbound i specified

you don't need WE20 on the XI system

just the receiver idoc adapter and RFC to R3

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

I selected the header mapping option and specified BS_Rd1 as sender service in it.

Regarding partner profile information , i maintained in R/3 only not in XI.

But i when idoc is received in R/3 side showing RD1CLNT370 as partner number but giving error message partner not available . shall i create it in r/3 also?bcz this rfc destination i created in XI. shall i create the same at r/3 also?

Regards,

venu.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>> selected the header mapping option and specified BS_Rd1 as sender service in it

select XI business service

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

right, or the Idoc Sender and Receiver are the same

p.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Do i need to create another XI business system?

do u mean BS_IDOC2FILE business system?

Regards,

venu.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no there's one BS for the XI

specify it in the sender system

so that the partner profile XI* on the r3 will be used

regards,

michal

sam_raju
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Your Idoc has already arrived in R/3. Only problem is it couldn't find the matching partner profile.

Go to WE05 or we02 in R/3 and get the number of Idoc that has errors, and go to Tr. code WE19 in R/3 and edit the IDOC. Double click on the EDI_DC40 and check the values for "Partner Type" and "Partner function" of the Sender Tab.

Now go to WE20 in R/3, Edit the inbound parameters for the message type and check the values "Partner Type" and "Partner Function". One common mistake that many people do is that putting a value of "LS" in the "Partner function" field. If you see this value here and not in the EDI_DC40 record, this field is not editable. You may have to delete and recreate the inbound parameter for this message type with no value in the Partner function.

Hope this helps.

Rgds,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

I didn't finf any business sytem related to XI in SLD.

Shall I create new business system related to XI.

If u don't mind could u explain detailly.

Regards,

venu.