cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material master transfer: product hierarchy / material group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In order to implement some data defaulting we will need to transfer the product hierarchy and material group (MARA-PRDHA/MATKL) into the GTS product master. Is this possible without User-Exit? What do I have to do in the product master customizing in order to load this data? I saw there is some kind of hierarchy customizing but I'm unsure how to use it and I didn't find a mapping function.

Edit: I've found a function to create product attributes and assign them to generic CHARxx fields, but how can I assign them to the fields of the material master? Only User-Exit or is there a mapping function for standard fields?

Thanks for helping!

Kind Regards

Benjamin Krapf

Edited by: Benjamin Krapf on Feb 9, 2009 3:44 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We used the user-exits of the GTS interface to solve it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Pl explain what u have done .i.e., which user exit and what modifications u have done .

Regards

Raghav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can add these fields in your reduced message type /SAPSLL/MATMAS_SLL ( created with reference to MATMAS ) type that you would have created to send the Produc master data to GTS .

GTS Plugin - Basic Settings ---Activate change pointer for reduced Message type.

Once you include these field in your reduce message type correcpondinf entry has to be maintaine in table TBD62 so that changes to these fields can go to GTS , you can use Tcode BD52 to maintain the entry in TBD62

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sameer,

thanks for your answer, but I already tried that, and these fileds are simply not transferred to the GTS, because there is no field for them in the product master, at least I didn't found one. That is why I was looking for another possibility to transfer this data.

Kind Regards!

Benjamin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin,

These fields MARA- PRDHA/MATKL are present on Basic Data1 view of the product master data. under General Data.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess u meant to say no field in product master of GTS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I meant on the product master in GTS, I found n field which represents these data in GTS except the generic fields which are available and free for use.

Thx & kind Regards

Benjamin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know where you found the detail in GTS.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did not found the corresponding data field in GTS, so there is no way to transfer the data. There are some generic fields in product master (CHAR1, 2, 10, 20 and 40) for free user, but you can't map fields from the feeder system.

Thx & Kind Regards

Benjamin