Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill to party issue in intercompany STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have a scenario

in intercompany STO

we have created the IV we got a bill to party. as this is entered wrongly in the masterdata of the recieving plant internal customer no. we have cancelled IV and changed the master data. again created IV. still the bill to party is taken as the old one

in the Intercompany invoice- on what basis the bill to party is picked. please explain.

in the NB we will give only Shipto party i.e. recieving plant

based on that delivery is created and then IV is created

from where the bill to party is picked.

thanks in advance for help

harini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Please have a look at table LIKP. Look for the field LIKP-KUNIV (Cust.inter-co.bill). Possibly this field has the wrong value.

If yes, try to reverse or recreate the delivery. This should solve your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iria,

i will explain the issue

the recieving plant is A000 with internal customer no ICA000

it has a bill to party ICB000 in its partner functions.

a PO was created and susequently delivery and IV were created.

but we found that the ICB000 is wrongly entered.

the correct bill toparty ICC000 was entered in the partner functions and removed ICB000.

later we cancelled IV and recreated it.

but still it is picking ICB000 which is wrong

will it work if we cancel the delivery also and recreate the delivery and IV again.

I have the issues in doing that check.

please let me know if it is possible

thanks for the response

harini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I believe that the problem you are facing is because the delivery was created before the change in the customer master data.

The way to see if my hint is correct would be through table LIKP by transaction SE16N or SE11 on the field I mentioned before.

There are several fields in table LIKP that are used for the intercompany invoice (IV). These values are determined automatically so you cannot change them on the delivery directly.

If LIKP-KUNIV is filled with the old value for intercompany bill to, then what I would do would be to reverse, delete and recreate the delivery.

This should solve your problem.

Please let me know if it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked in LIKP-KUNIV. The value is ICA000 which is the internal customer no for the plant A000.

here the bill to party is either ICB000(if changes are not updated) or ICC000(if changes are updated).

(bill to party is same as Payer)

ICA000 is neither a PY nor a BP. it is only SP and SH.

harini

Answers (0)