cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CENVAT PAYABLE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created pricing procedure.We have 3 excise duties BED,E cess,S&H cess.All these duties condition types are added in pricing procedure and calculations are also coming correct in "NET Value" field and these are also posting to the CENVAT Suspense account but my problem is only S&H Cess is not posting to "CENVAT PAYABLE" account.May i know where should i check for that.

Regds,

NAG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in IMG path Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Account Determination.

There you have to maintain the respective G/L accounts for excise and also in the next tab you have to specify the G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction.

For information, for outgoing excise invoice, the excise transaction type would be DLFC and for this, the relevant G/L Account assignments should have been made.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI G. Lakshmipathi,

Thnks for the reply.Those are already assigned.

When i go to the T Code:J1IIN these 3 Excise duties are there in the below of screen "Total Amount" Structure but after saving only 2 excise are there,3rd duty automatically changed to 0 value.May i know why?

Regds,

NAG

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through these threads where the same topic was discussed

[Excise duties are becoming Zero |]

[J1IIN -SHECESS |]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am trying via SE80 and SAPMJ1IIN and its asking access key.Is there any alternative ?

Regds,

NAG

Edited by: NAGA SUDHIR on Feb 11, 2009 4:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Solved by SUPPRESS_CALCULATION value as 'X' in userexit J_1I7_USEREXIT_DUTY_IN_EXPORT,Thks to all

Regds,

NAG

Answers (0)