cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fill Level More than 100% !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear XI Gurus,

I am not able to understand how come Fill Level in the persistence layer Analysis, go more than 100% ? Kindly through some light on this.

From where does it take the "Maximum No. of Table Entries" in the Persistence layer Analysis. In my case it is showing 890000.

Thanks

Jitendra Tayal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My query was answered properly by Carlos.

Thanks !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This value is taken from SXMSPMAST table. In other words, the master table where XI messages are

stored.

Do you have deletete/archive message jobs scheduled?

CArlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Carlos ! but my doubt is that it should be max 100%. I checked that the No. of messages is exactly same as table entries in SXMSPMAST but then it should be 100 % only.

Why it moves more than 100% ( In my case it is 130%). It does not make sense that a table has more than 100% rows !!

I am in a process of implementing Archiving and Deleting procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Probably you have 'Maximum Number of Table Entries' set to 200.000, don´t you?

And 'Number of Table Entries' is more than above....

200.000 is a standard value, so if you have more entries in SXMSPMAST than 200.000, your

'Current Fille level' will be higher than 100 %.

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have recently started looking after this XI Server. I don't know where to set the "Maximum No. of Table Entries".

In my server it is set to 890000 and total no. of messages is 1152000.

From where can I change the Maximum No. of Table Entries and if I change this to say 1500000, will my fill level come down ? What will be the impact on performance in this case ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Current Fill Level in % =( 'Number of Table Entries' / 'Maximum Number of Table Entries' ) *100

This parameter is just a stadistic number.

If you set 'Maximum Number of Table Entries' parameter to a higher value, obviously

'Current Fill Level' will came down.

But dont change this parameter at the moment. Go ahead with archiving and deleting procedures and

see the results. It is supposed after configuring delete jobs, The nuber of entries in SXMSPMAST table

will decrease.

Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Carlos !

let me configure the Archiving First !

BTW : Please tell me what is the Parameter name which decides the ' Maximum No. of table Entries' which you told is by default 200000.

Thanks

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look at this link:

Carlos