cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to break multi valued lookup field in syndication???

former_member202443
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I need to map bank details which is multi valued lookup field in Product table and bank details is lookup table which is referencing bank detail field in Product table. I need to map bank detail fields into a XML schema to syndicate. But syndication does not enable map button. How can i map bank detail field like bank ID, account number, bank name, city, country with XML schema in Syndication Manager???

Regards,

Naeem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naeem,

In the MDM Syndicator, You can right click on the Lookup field in your case Bank details.

and select Split Multivalued Fields.

This will spilt your multivalued fields in to individual fields which you can map with your destination XML schema.

If you are mapping the Qualified table make sure you map the qualified root node as well before you map the fields inside them.

Hope It Helped

Thanks & Regards

Simona Pinto

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naeem,

To Split a multi-valued lookup field, we have to use the option Split the multi-valued.

Have a look into this article:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a0f3057f-a2f1-2a10-d091-ffb7fd35...

Hope this may help you.

Regards,

Vas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naeem,

The values in a multi-valued source field can be

split into multiple fields using the Split Multi-Valued Field operation. The

Split Multi-Valued Field operation creates new source fields based on

the selected fieldu2019s multi-valued delimiter. Number of splitting can be selected when right click on the multivalued field.

Regards,

Biswanath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naeem,

For multi valued qualified table syndication you need to map the root node of the qualified table first.

Only then, you will be able to map the remaining fields.

Refer https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/792f57b7-0a01-0010-f3b6-88126913...

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Minaz