cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Configure Sample Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one tell me configuration steps for configuring sample order type in sap Sd

anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anand Vishwanathan

In VOV8 you can use order type FD with SD document category I and the item category is KLN

Or you can follow this also

Have a separate order type copying from standard order

Have a separate document pricing procedure for that order type

In item category determination assign TANN for that doc type for any combination of item category group,usage and item category of higher level item

Have a pricing procedure which has only condition type R100 with requirement 55 and alt base value 28 and assign it to your sales area CPP and this DPP

Now whenever you put any order for this doc only the R100 condition type will be applied and it will give 100% discount because your item category is TANN

I have worked on this and able to save this order with zero value aqnd this order type can be treated as sample order type

Please avoid posting the same thread in multiple forums

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

find this link

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/600/Documentation/P19_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_US.doc

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Edited by: yanamadala venkataswamy on Feb 9, 2009 4:36 PM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand

As you want to configure sample order type then Create sales order with FD document type then your requirement can be fulfilled

VA01(FD)----->VL01N--->VF01

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When you say sample order, does it mean free of charge order?

If that is the case, then define an order type ZFD for eg in VOV8. ZFD orders will have a delivery LF for eg. There will not be any billing doc type assigned to it.

Maintain item catg determination sothat TANN item catg is proposed for ZFD. TANN items will have delivery related billing but not relevant for pricing.

Maintain schedule line catg sothat CP is proposed as schedule line.

Regards,

Sivanand