cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect OpenLDAP WAS Java, EP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

did anyone succed to connect an OpenLDAP to WAS Java?

I think a OpenLDAP libary need to be installed/configured in order to use it for the user management in the EP.

I would appreciate to get information how to realize the connection?

Where I can get the libary?

Is there any step-by-step-guide?

Thanks in advance.

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

I would like to connect an OpenLDAP to our EP7.0 with Web Application Server Java.

However all experts just inform me that it is possible to use LDAP as a datasource. I know this already and I know where to find general information about using LDAP for identity management.

But I need information how to connect especially an OpenLDAP to EP7.0 with WAS Java, Win2k3 64bit; Connection should be writeable and in a Flathierachy.

I think I just have to adjust one of the LDAP-configuration XML-files to the OpenLDAP requirements.

In the standard delivery there are already Configuration-XML-Files for Microsoft AD, Novell, Sun etc.

Is there already an Configuration-XML-File which I can use for OpenLDAP?

If not how I can use and adjust the exisiting files to make the OpenLDAP connection work (Access writeable, Flathierachy)?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thomas

S4Cloud_masl
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Did you config the configration successfully? I plan to make some testing with OpenLDAP.

Thanks.

S4Cloud_masl
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Did you config the configration successfully? I plan to make some testing with OpenLDAP.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos