former_member225637
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Inspection type is linked to task list usage in inspection plan

For inspection type 01 - task list usgae is 05

For inspection type 89 - task list usage is 03

my inspection plan is using usage 03 universal

when i create manually inspection lot 89 system can able to read my inspection plan

but where as inspection lot created by inspection type 01 sytem can assign the inspection plan automatically as my inspection plan is 03

how to solve this problem

meaning i want to have common inspeciton plan for all the inspection types

can i change usage as 3 to all inspection type

is it best way to configure

please advise

Thanks in advance

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member225637
Active Participant
0 Kudos

closed

former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You've got the configuration right - Assignment of TL usage as 3 for all Inspection Type.

But logically, on realtime grounds, you would not have the same inspection plan for all the inspections you do. For eg., you do not check the same characteristics in GR inspection, In process inspection, GR from Prodn, Delivery and so on..

So, it will disturb the standard setting which can later on create a mess in future. Inspection plans for various inspections are differentiated by TL Usage. Better leave this option.

Regards,

Keerthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your business scenario "i want to have common inspeciton plan for all the inspection types " is applicable for all your materials, it is better to put the usage 03 as default value in all the inspection types.

If your business scenario "i want to have common inspeciton plan for all the inspection types " is NOT applicable for all your materials, still you can put the usage 03 as default value in all the inspection types, but do not activate the indicator "Automatic Assignment" as default value in all the inspection types.

With Best Regards,

Vithal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

The Tasklist usage is a communication media between Inspection type vs Inspection plan.

If your using same usage for all Inspection type not a problem.

But in future if can't create any different inspection plan.

Regards,

S.Babusingh