cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

schedule line and delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've a problem that i want to create a query shows Delivered qty and Order quantity per schedule line in sales order

for example if item 10 has three schedule lines first one order qty = 30 & the second = 10 & the last = 10

one delivery created for the first schedule line only ... so I need to create a query to know which schedule line delivered and which still open

please help me to find tables and fields required to create that query

Kind regards

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrea_olivieri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

The type of query that you want is the same as using the system standard in the detailed display of schedule line in a sales order.

The system uses the following function module:

RV_SCHEDULE_CHECK_DELIVERIES

Check this abap example in the wiki section.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/snippets/simpleAbap-SalesOrderScheduleLines+Details

Hope this helps.

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

i tried to use ABAP code i got error mesage -on check- that is "cl_salv_table is unknown"

i think all "cl" will give me this error

so please help

kindly be informed that we worked on ABAP release 620 & SAP release 4.7

Kind regards

John

andrea_olivieri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

the supported release is SAP ECC 6.0 but only for the output section .

You can replace the ALV output with a simple write statement:

(...)

LOOP AT vbep_out INTO lvbep_out.

WRITE:/ lvbep_out-vbeln,

lvbep_out-posnr,

lvbep_out-etenr,

lvbep_out-ettyp,

lvbep_out-edatu,

lvbep_out-mbdat,

lvbep_out-wmeng UNIT lvbep_out-vrkme,

lvbep_out-olfmng UNIT lvbep_out-vrkme,

lvbep_out-vsmng UNIT lvbep_out-vrkme,

lvbep_out-vrkme.

ENDLOOP.

Kind regards.

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Andrea,

Thank you very much, it's a very good report, realy you help me to solve the problem

I just need your help to edit this ABAP to:

• add other selection criteria such as Sales Doc. Item

• substitute technical (PVBELN) - in selection area - with description (Sales document)

*add headers in the output (Sales Document, Sales Document Item, Schedule line

, Schedule line category, Schedule line date, Material availability date, Order quantity in sales units, Open quantity to be delivered (in sales unit), Delivered quantity in sales units, Sales unit

)

Thanks for cooperation

John

andrea_olivieri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear John,

in my opinion now you have a problem with ABAP programming ( I do not think this is the appropriate forum for this type of questions) while the original problem was to find a way to display the amount of delivery in terms of scheduling.

However, in order to change the tech description of field PVBELN you can change the selection text of your report via SE38 by selecting the TextElements Radiobutton an then go to the tabstrip Text Selection; there you can specify a fixed text or by selecting the checkbox, use the DDIC text related to the type specified in the parameters section.

The headings of the fields can be edited under the tab ListHeadings.

That's all.

Kind regards.

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For each schedule line on order , there will be one unique delivery . From VBFA get the number of deliveries and the delivery numbers associated with the order using Preceding doc.# ,Preceding item# and Doc Cat . Then from VBEP we can determine how many schedule line does the order have.

Comparing the delivery date from the VBEP with the delivery date on LIKP which would be same for set of schedule line and delivery we can relate which schedule line has which delivery associated with it

Ex Order 5032637892 has item 10 with 3 schedule lines having del date of 11 , 12 and 13 Feb

Assuming two deliveries are created 8032484435 and 8032484436 for 11 and 12 Feb De Date

Now first from VBFA putting the Preceding doc.# = 5032637892 and Preceding item# = 10 and Doc Cat = J with will get both the del no . Now from VBEP we get the Delivery Date for all the 3 schedule line . Next from LIKP using the delivery no from VBFA get the delivery date for both the delivery .

Finally the delivery date from VBEP which are equal to Del date from LIKP....gives us the link between the Del No and schedule line on order....Hope its works

Thanks

A

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John

As you wan to create a query related to schedule line

Use the following tables

VBEP , LIPS , LIKP , VBUP

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

i can't found which schedule line is delivered .... i can't found the link between them

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear John

Schedule line datas you can get from table VBEP and delivery quantity you can get from table LIPS.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi