cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPP-Key Figure extraction

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new in SPP and wanted to extract key figure value like Final Item forcast in my zreaport.

what will be the steps i have to use to extract key figure data?

It seems it the data mangement in SPP is different from normal SCM so we can not use functuion module and can not use planning books and data views

so if anyone worked on this..please give me the way to extract key figure data in SPP..

Thanks,

VG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Time series keyfigures we can use /SAPAPO/MSDP_DATA_READ or BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2.

For order series you can try using /SAPAPO/OM_DRP_IO_GET

0 Kudos

I think above function module is used in SCM for modules Demand Planning and Supply Network Planning module and not in SPP.

As far as I knowin SPP there are no planning books and data views... SO anyone knows function module name more specific to SPP let me know.

Also I can try...with above function module but let me know how to find planning book and data view from key figure.

Thanks in advance.

Vijay Gurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use table /SAPAPO/PBDVWLK and pass keyfigure name in IOBJNM and get the planning book and dataview

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for imediate reply..but not useful for me..because my keyfigure is not maintained in given table

Anyother way?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The above table is useful to only know which planning book/dataview is your keyfigure linked to.

If the above table doesnt have the keyfigure then there seems no planning book in which your keyfigure lies in .

In that case, the FM /SAPAPO/MSDP_DATA_READ can help you.

This FM extracts data for a KF from a PLanning area.

Though planning book is a mandatory field, even if you enter ABC as planning book but mention the right planning area,it will extract the correct data.

Please let me know if you need to know the mandatory params and I can send in those to you.

0 Kudos

I think there is different way to extract data in SPP because there is no planning Book and data View in SPP.

My key figure names are:

FINAL_DEMAND_EN(Item: Final History)

FORECAST_FIN_EN(Item: Final Forecast)

Thanks,

VG