cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue With Table T77INT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue with table T77INT. Sometimes, whenever we try to change the Master Data for certain employees we get the error message pre booking exists for employee and the data maintenance can't be done. But there is no pre booking for the employee. Then we found out that some entries get created in table T77INT for those employees. As soonas wer delete those enties, the data maintenance for the employees can be performed again.

My question is how the table T77INT is getting populated and what are the properties of the table. Also how can we prevent the entries getting created in the table.

Any help in this regard will be rewarded.

With Regards,

Kaustuv Goswami.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following thread:

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=22008473&messageID=4257858

Regards,

Dilek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilek,

As mentioned in the thread, an entry gets created in the table if there is an PCR (Personnel Change Request). But I have tried to replicate the scenario by manipulating employee record and checking the entries in the table. Also I have tried to terminate a transaction in between. But no entries is getting created in the table.

So my query is under what circumstances does teh entry gets created in the created in the table.

With Regards,

Kaustuv Goswami.

Nic1
Participant
0 Kudos

When the org structure is updated and positions get assigned to a new company code (account assignment tab).