cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection lot in STATUS CRTD CHCR SPRQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

after doing GR inspection lot creater is of STATUS --CRTD CHCR SPRQ.

1). i checked all the master data and also inspection plan exist with valid from date 02.02.2009.

2). Proper usage maintained as per the inspection type

3) inspection lot key date-04.02.2009.

4) In the inspection setup view in MM , Automatic assignment , check Chars, insp with task list is ticked.

i try to assign task list manually, its giving message task list not found.

please advice...

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all ,

i checked all the above...nothing is working.

let me clear - insp with material specification is not tick in material master.

i ticked post to insp. stock,inspection with task list,automatic assignment, check chars.

when i click on insp/plan in inspection lot....says-No inspection plan could be found.

now i cancel that lot and creating a new PO and new GR new Q-info recor d and acitvating the same.

now status is CRTD CHCR SPRQ IRCH and there are two task list.and same material assigned double time to each task list.

what gone wrong?

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please clarify, "there are two task list.and same material assigned double time to each task list".

Thanks,

RKM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

yes when i see material assignment tab... it shows two line item with same material for each task list

with regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm that the 2 tasklist for the same material have different validity date or have different From to Lot size entry, or one is marked for deletion.

This excercise is to ensure that unique tasklist can be identified once the Inspection Lot is created.Can you try to delete one task list from this assignment and see if the system picks up the required Task List.

Please update.

Thanks,

RKM.

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check - might be there would be two different Group counter with same group number for same material and both Group, Group counter combination are valid for particular item. So its not assigning automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes there is 2 tasklist for the same material with different counter 1 and 2 and have different validity date and no one is marked for deletion.task lists have same from to lot size.

thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sawy,

No the scene is.....

You have your material assigned to TWO different task list, one of them is marked for Deletion, and having the lot size corresponding to the lot size of inspection lot.

Now the task list that is not marked for deletion, is ti having the corresponding From --- To lot size to the inspection lot? If it doesn't then it will surely show this error.

e.g.

If the From to Lot Size for the task list is 1 to 999999999

And inspection lot's lot size is 0.98, then the task list will not work for this lot.

Pls check and revert.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

superb !!!!! syamal....

my problem solved

thanks a lot and many regards,

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member201804
Participant
0 Kudos

Today after 11 years I had the same problem and I was trying to cancel somehow this and even this thread was of not resolving my issue.

What I did is first I checked in IM with MMBE then the MB5B to get the material document.

Took the MIGO and Cancellation of material document so as to reprocess the goods receipt with correct configuration by removing double inspections for the material. Noting this for any ones use in future if it may relavent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear pp sawy,

Pls try this.

1. Check the tasklist exist using QP03 and look into usage defined?

2. Using QA03, Enter inspection lot-->select Insp. specifications tab->check usage is same like defined in Task list.

3. Enter correct usage.

4. Now assign the specification & sample size manually.

You will find the lot released now.

VRMP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check whether more than one Inspection plan available for the material.

Regards

Hemanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Sewy

Yes Check what Gajesh is asking to,,,,apart from that...........

Check.........

- The lot size of the inspection lot must fall within the range of From to Lot Size for the inspection plan.

- Material must be assigned to the lot.

- The status of inspection plan must be released.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Along with the Syamal's suggestion check whether the "Task List Usage" is same. For example "Task List Usage" in the inspection plan is "5" & in the inspection lot it is "9" then the system will give the message you mentioned.

With Best Regards,

Vithal

ajaysingh_daheriya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello friend ,

Check the usage in Insp plan and in QA23 select lot > click insp lot> then check date > specify today's one>click on insp specification .lets see whether it is taking the respective data or not if it take > go to sample tab > click calculate sample > save it .. Status will change to REL ..

with regards Ajay

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Just checking whether tick in insp with material specification is not tick right

Regards

gajesh