cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy paste activity should be avoided.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Freinds

This has been discussed many a times in the forum and many members have already requested not to copy and paste the answers posted by other members.

But, unfortunately it is not followed. Though many-a -times I have seen this copy paste activities but I have not reacted thinking that members will not repeate the same activity in future.

To-day, I found that Mr. Sanil Kailash Bhandari has copied the answer posted by me on 19th Nov 2008 and pasted in this forum (Billing issue question).

Atleast you could have changed the language Mr Bhandari and you could have interpreted in your own word, beacuse it is nothing like that, I have invented something new.

Many members can easily answer the same question but we should answer in our own language and it gives real pleasure if our (own) answer has solved somebody's problem and you will never get that

satisfaction from copy paste activity.

Once again I will request Mr.Lakshmipati to kindly take care of this typa of activities.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am closing this thread. Thanks to Mr.Lakshmipati for his immediate response.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pradyumna

I fully agree with you. Copy pasting others suggestion as it is in the forum is strictly prohibited. Many times, requests have been made to this forum members not to do that.

Pradyumna If you can post the said link (both your suggestion and the one which is said to be pasted) in continuation of this thread, I will pass on to Moderators forum where they will initiate action.

The general information to all is that if anybody found pasting others suggestion as it is, then the immediate action would be reducing their 100 points minimum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr.Lakshmipati for immediately responding to my concern !

Infact,it is a concern of the whole forum, I feel.

I feel that, instead of pasteing same answers, we should come out with more correct and varified answers next times.

At the same time, I request the members to first search the forum before posting a question and if not found the satisfactory answer then only post the question in a new thread.

In the process, we need not have to request the members to avoid copy-paste activities and secondly a number of meaningful and new suggestions will be posted by different contributors.

Dr.Lakshmipati, I am not sending the link and details to you as I do not want that any disciplinary action should be taken on any of our member.

My sole purpose was to make an appeal to all of us to avoid this type of activity.

Regards

Pradyumna