Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

03 inspection -recipe phase - Inspection point -100 free inspection

1. during RR - don't want pop up to enter the operation quantity,

once all results are acepted then inspection point should be automatically valuted (base on my 03 -selected set).

I try all option in opren/phase details- inspection point valuation fields - but i am not able to deactivate the pop up.

Can you plz guide me...

2. for Free inspection -- Inspection point identification as date time to be recorded automatically?

3. I saw one of your answer - same MIC (ex- MICA)assign to Multiple phase/ operation(routing/plan) not allowed - error message?

plz correct me if i am wrong - sap will allow(warning message) to assign same MIC to different opern/phase - the only problem is certificate creation not possible for that MIC.

if any other reason please update me...

Thanks

Sami

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sami

1) Please remove the identifier from the config

SPRO> QM> Quality planning > general> define inspection point identfier > inspection point > remove the identifier from the user field and also the field active ( keep both field blank)

only keep Date & Time pop will not come

2) I have not tried it. Can try this

1) go QA02> input the inspection lot number > click on the menu button on top Inspection lot> reset sample>enter and save

please make sure that you have not done any RR or confirmation for the lot

2) change the mic in the routing

3) QA02 > assign the task list again > sample calcluation> save

Let me know your feedback

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gajesh

thanks lot - it is working

Sami

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sami

1) To remove the pop up for inspection point 100

1) double click on the QM control key on the operation

2) Go to Quality management

3) Maintain only valuation

The valuation screen for the inspection point is called up automatically after the inspection characteristics have been closed, or you can call up the screen manually using the function key.

You must only assign a valuation to the inspection point.

4) Automatic Valuation Based on Inspection Point Definition

The valuation screen for the inspection point is not called up after the inspection characteristics have been closed.

The inspection point is valuated automatically using the inspection point definition.

If all the inspection characteristics are accepted, the acceptance valuation code is used.

If one or more inspection characteristics have been rejected, the rejection valuation code is used.

5) Also maintain no relation

2) To capture date and time automaticaly you need to input Date and field in user field for the particalur inspection point in the same config

SPRO> QM> Quality planning > general> define inspection point identfier

DATE : Field Active 1: Keyword Date

TIME : Field Active 2 : Keyword Time

3) Yes sap will allow(warning message) to assign same MIC to different opern/phase - the only problem is certificate creation not possible for that MIC.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh

thanks lot it is working when I was trying the no relation not checked, i didn't noticed

For inspection point date time automatically -- if i give that system is automatically capturing date time but it asking to enter identifier for inspection point.

My question here is - user don't want to enter any identification - system has to fill automatically the date and time as inspection point identifier for free inpsection point.

is it possible?

2. Is't possible to delete the MIC after inspection lot /process order get released for 03 inpection.

Thanks

Sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sami,

In the master receipe once u assign the inspection point,in the operation overview screen u can find the tap,u can find the inspection point completion.in that select only valuation.

if u select it wont ask for qty confirmation,only result valuation is possible.

Regards,

Selva.