cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I want a particular condition type(PR00) to appear only once at a sales order level at condition tab. And user should not have the option of entering the same condition type again, but he should have the option of carrying out changes in values. So i understand that here arises a need to assign a routine for that condition type in the pricing procedure. I understand that it is job of a abaper.

But i want to know what should be written in that particular routine.

Can you all guide me.

Thanks & regards,

guru prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I dont think there is any ABAP work required here.

1) PR00 is taken from the pricing procedure that you maintain in V/08. Whatever condition types si mentioned there, system will default them into the order both at item / hearder level. System will not allow you to enter PR00 in V/08 2 times. So PR00 will come into the sales order only 1ce.

Donot check PR00 as manual condition type in V/08. So customer cannot enter PR00 condition type in a sales order, Whatever value is maintained in PR00 condition records, system will defaault.

2) When defining the condition type PR00 in V/06, there is a field changes whcih can be made. There you can control if manual entry as a priority or not possible to enter manually ro automatic has priority. Select what option you need as per your requirement.

Regards,

Sivanand

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

Normally system will not consider two pricing condition types at a time for the same material in the condition tab of the sales order.

Even though you are able to enter but system will take single pricing condition only.(i.e which is latest)

This will control by the field Cond.class in the condition type detail screen under Control data 1 tab.

-->If you keep Cond.class field as B-Prices system will consider single entry only for that condition type in the condition tab.

-->If you keep Cond.Class field as A-Discount or surcharge you can enter condition type multiple times in the condition tab.

If you are not satisfied with the standard functionality you need to go for routine deveolpment with the help of ABAPer.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.