cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Expert,

In my condition record for condition type MWST, it shows amount 7.000 which is equivalent to 7% tax.

but why in the pricing report for tax under t.code V/LD it shows as 70.00?

Is there a way to fix this so that the pricing report will show either 7.000 or rather just 7% instead of 70.00?

Please advise. Thanks.

Regards,

LEE

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts,

I cant seem to find the fix or any sap notes regarding about this. I wouldn't whether it is a SAP bug or not. Would appreciate if someone can assist me in this matter.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

LEE

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like it's a standard behavior when the unit in the condition record is missing (or is not %).

I ran the report in our test system and all records that have Unit = % are displayed correctly, but one record with a blank unit is getting multiplied by 10, as you've described. In the condition record I see 15.00, but in the report - 150.00

You might want to correct the condition record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

Is there anything wrong with my condition record? Amount is shown as 7.000 and Calculation type is shown as A = Percentage. So 7.000 = 7%. Its just a tax percentage calculation.

If the pricing report shows amount as 70.00, then the pricing report must be wrong. User will think that tax is 70% instead of the correct amount which is 7%.

It is also a standard report to show a list of condition record created for Tax only under transaction code 'V/LD'

Is there a way to configure this or it needs to be customized?

Please advise. Thanks!

Regards,

LEE

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Yeow,

SAP stores the chinese and korean currencies for example, in format of 70.00 for a indicator of 7%. this is the standard way the currencies are stored due to the decimal places

thica can be the explnation for the display. there might be a sap note to correct the display

thanks

akasha