cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods Pricing Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I have configurde the Free Goods as Exclusive and accordingly kept the condition records. When I am creating Sales Order, I have given the first line item as 1482 and when I entered

, the second line item automaticaly vame with item category TANN. Everything is fine up to this. I have kept price in VK11 for the material 1482 and 1483 is the free material.

At the time of creating Sales Order, it giving the error as "Pricing error: Mandatory Condition ZPR1 is missing"

I could not find out any solution for this. Please help in finding the solution for this.

Thanks,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think we might not maintain the condition records for second line item which is your free good as 1483. Though it is free good you need to maintain the records in VK11 for this material also.

If you want to analyze this error click on item conditions in order and click on analyze tab go to ZPR1condition type and click ZPR1condition type. Then you can see the message like condition record is missing. Then go back and maintain the condition value for ZPR1 manually in order. Then again you can observe in the analysis in item conditions for ZPR1 the message like condition records entered manually.

So you need to maintain the pricing records for free goods also.

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to everybody. Now, I understood the concept. I did not keep the Price in VK11 for my second material 1483. The Problem is solved and the Thread is closed.

Regards,

Jans

Former Member
0 Kudos

This thread is closed

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jans

Your free goods configuration is something like buy 10 pens and get one pencil free

Free goods are picked by R100 condition type with requirement 55 and aternate base value formula 28 in the pricing procedure

Free goods are represented with item category TANN with pricing as B in VOV7 which measns 100 % discount

This means the price of the pencil is to be maintained as condition record in VK11 for the condition type ZPR1 (in your case) which will be picked by the system and nullifies it with 100 % discount

This is missing from your end (this is my guess only)

Without knowing the price of the second material 1483 how the system will give 100 % discount for it

Soln is

Maintain the condition record for the condition type ZPR1 in VK11 for the free material 1483

Hope this may help you

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

1st check what is ZPR1 in V/08. Looking by the description I feel that it is a pricie condition type. Even though it is a TANN item you need to maintain the relevant condition records. System will ignore them basing on the settings in item catg TANN (it will not carry pricing for TANN).

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain condition record for ZPR1 and see the item catagory of both Material if any problem is there

find out at iteam cat level

Besr regards,

venkataswamy.y

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Guess, you have not maintained the Pricing records (ZPR1) for the material 1483. Though this material is considered as free good, system carries out pricing for this line item in the sales order and finally at the end of the pricing it gives 100% discount because of the condition type R100. Please maintain condition record for ZPR1 for the material 1483 and create the sales order.

Thanks,

Ravi

Edited by: Ravi Sankar on Feb 9, 2009 9:04 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jans,this one problem your not maintain condition record for ZPR1,go to VK11 point maintain condition for ZPR1 then automatically refelect in sales order so that your problem slove,if in case this error come to the free goods item point u can un check the free goods item category point not relevant pricing

I think this one help to u

Thanks and Regards

Rajen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jans,

First of all you go to the respective Pricing Procedure & check ZPR1 Condition type is included or not?

In the sales order --> Item conditions you must have to enter value for condition type ZPR1.

You must have marked ZPR1 condition type in pricing procedure as Mandatory.

This will solve your problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemant Patil