cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down Payment Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have completed the configuration for down payment, created a sales order, entered the billing plan for 50% down payment- billing rule 4- billing type FAZ- raised the down payment request- posted the down payment (F-29); however when I try to invoice the remaining balance, its showing the net value instead of calculating the difference and showing the remaining 50% balance. Once the down payment is posted is it suppose to update the sales order? Why is the full amount showing when I try to invoice the remaining balance (final invoice) (F2) instead of showing just the difference?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To have the final invoice bill for the remaining amount, you will need to modify your billing plan to bill for the remaining 50%. Therefore, you will need to have 2 line items on your billing plan (the first for your down payment & the second for the balance).

Another option is to work closely with a developer to have them modify the copy routine between order and billing to calculate the difference between the down payment and the total amount of the order. We were able to push the calcuated difference to the final invoice.

Hope this helps.