cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc is not reaching XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sending an IDoc from R/3 to XI. Status of IDoc is 03 in R/3, but when I check it in SXI_MONITOR transaction, I don't see the IDoc.

I have checked the forum for this issue, but no help!

We were able to see Idocs few days back. Tthere has been some changes in the mappings on the R/3 side, so I reloaded the metadata in IDX2, but still could not see the IDoc in XI.

I checked in SM58 in both R/3 and XI and there is nothing over there.

Any clues please?

Thanks,

Naga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

Check in IDX 5 for the idoc number which is of 03 status , and also check in status 30 code for the same idoc since sometimes the same idoc can be re processed with the status 30. by thus u can come to know the date and time of the idoc processing and u can locate in Moni.

Thanks

Hamja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take the IDOC number which has '03' status and go to we19 T-code and execute,u will get a screen where u can see the data. Click on the data beside EDIDC, u will get a pop-up. Check whether your Port,Partner no and Partn.Type for Sender and Recepients are perfect and then click on the Standard outbound processing. Try this

Thanks,

Goutham

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

In SM59 of sender check whether the port and the rfc destination are working properly and also the login id used to login to XI is having relevant authorizations.

Please check with transaction code SM58 with enter correct date/time frame and execute.

Regards

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you see any queues entries in smq1, smq2?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestions!

In IDX5, I don't see my data.

In R/3 for SM59 connections and authorizations are fine to XI. No entires in SM58

I checked Inbound queue in XI , there are no entries and also when checked outbound queue in R/3 there are no entires.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While checking SM58, make sure that you remove ur userid in the search criteria and then search.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SM58, I did remove the User ID . No entries to be seen in both systems!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the connection created in SM59 whether it is pointing to XI or some other system.

Rajesh

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>Status of IDoc is 03 in R/3, but when I check it in SXI_MONITOR

if you have 03 in we02 and nothing in SM58 in R3 then the IDOC is gone from R/3 for sure (did you remove the user ID field in SM58 before using F8? )

check out the destination you have in SM59 as it's probably not pointing to XI

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

http://mypigenie.com XI/PI FAQ

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in tcode IDX5 of xi system. enter the idoc no and check for the status.