cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reagrding Table Type in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Experts,

i have a structure with line type declaration i have to use it as an internal table in my smartform and also as work area in my smartform.i dont know how to do it.can you tell me the solution as soon as possible .

With Regards,

R.Dhineshraj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the procedure

Go to se11-> Data Type-> Create->Table Type-> Text & Database Table Name-> Activate it

now go to :

smartforms->Form Interface->Tables(tab)->Para Name (Internal_table) TYPE <table_type> as associated type->Global Definitions->Global Data(tab)-> (Workarea) type (table_type) or database table.

This would help.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u want to import a table from the program ie.., if u want to print the table data in smartforms u have to define it in

example

SMARTFORMS -> GLOBAL SETTINGS -> FORM INTERFACE -> ITAB NAME ( T_SFLIGHT ) TYPE FLIGHT_TAB ( TABLE TYPE OF DB TABLE SFLIGHT ).

SMARTFORMS -> GLOBAL SETTINGS -> GLOBAL DEFINITIONS -> FS_ITAB ( WORK AREA ) TYPE SFLIGHT.

Like FM we have to use only the table type declaration for import parameters of internal tables.

Suppose u want to use the same structure from ur program,

CREATE A GLOBAL STRUCTURE.

SE11 -> DATA TYPE -> STRUCTURE(S1) -> CREATE.

SE11 -> TABLE TYPE -> LINE TYPE -> STRUCTRE(S1).

Now u can use this table type in ur smartforms.

Thanks,

Nithya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try and see if this works.

DATA: itab type standard table of <structure>,

wa type <structure>.

See if its working or else get back to me.

кu03B1ятu03B9к

former_member188005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Raj,

Create the Loop node in Smartform by right click--> create > flow logic> loop.

Specify the internal table loop into work area . and use the work area vaiables to display the required data.

Regards..