cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S066 Update Problem Help Needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I would like to ask you a question about update of S066 table. From time to time I check S066 table if there is any incorrect value. Sometimes I face with negative values in S066 and every time I run program RVKRED77 from SE38 in order to fix these errors. My question is why such thing happens, i.e., negative value, in S066 table. When I check customizing I found that updating of S066 is customized as u201Casynchronous updating (2)u201D. Shall I customize this asu201Dsynchronous updating (1)u201D and period split is as u201Cweeku201D. Is it going to solve this problem?

Best regards,

Melih

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any comments?

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Note 426202 - Incorrect update of credit values during V2 update, related notes in Note 425523 - Collection of consulting notes: Credit update will help you,

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

where we can maintain the "Carry out default settings for credit management" like currency and spit period?

Former Member
0 Kudos

where i can see all the open oders against the open sales order value,,,when i select switch drill down i can have only credit account, control area and Date.

guide me if any one knows the procedure to find relevant SO's from open value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i got answer for my first question: OMO1 TCode.

waiting for 2nd answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use VA05 to find out the open sales order value. But VA05 does not have field "credit value".

Thus you will have to add this field in VA05 output, an ABAPer will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Vishal

Edited by: Vishal Bhagatkar on Oct 22, 2009 11:46 AM

Answers (0)