cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation of dimensions of line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have business scenario in which my client deals with marble and granite. For a typical order a large marble slab will be cut into various sub-pieces with the dimensions ( Length,breadth,thickness ) each sub-piece will be marked with reference number of the main slab.

The sub-pieces may be completely or partially delivered.

Now the task is to create line items for the sub-pieces and capture their dimensions.While capturing the dimensions, it should calculate and validate against the total dimension of the main slab.

I would like to see suggestions on how to configure the above scenario.

Regards

Rasheed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rasheed

Your scenario can be mapped If you go with the Variant configuration by creating the Configurable material (KMAT) and then maintain characteristics CT04 and classes CL02 , and maintain VA00 conditon type in your pricing pricing procedure

Kindly integrate with the PP consultant , because all the settings have to be done

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Is the above suggested method possible without PP. If we have PP in place then there will too many material codes to be handled. Can the it be handled with finished goods.

Regards

Rasheed

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rasheed

We can configure but PP configurations like routings and other configurations can be done correctly as per the requirement by the PP consultant only.

But for your variant configuration check the following links

[https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/SDVariantConfiguration]

Regards

Srinath