Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to maintain Price including Taxes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

This issue is related with Export Tax.

1.My Client will collect Export Taxes Indirectly from their customers.

They will maintain the PR00: Rs. 100 (Including Tax). If the Tax is 17 %, the system should calculate Tax from Rs.100 , then the Tax rate is Rs. 17.

My Client expects the following Accounting entries:

Customer A/C DR 100

Sales Revenue CR 83

VAT Tax CR 17.

2. When they give the Order Confirmation and Invoice , they will show only the Price Rs.100 , they will not show the Tax Rate 17.

Can you tell me how to do this ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi laxmi narayan

Welcome to SDN forum

Go to V/06 and and change the calculation type of the VAT conditon type to S . Then your problem can be solved

Regards

Srinath

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi narayanan

WARM welcome to SDN

For that tax condition type which you are using the calculation type is to be taken as H that means % included in its details in V/06

Say if a material is Rs 100 and the tax is 4 % then the normal calculation is Rs 104

If H is taken as calculation type then your price Rs 100 includes 4% tax in it and the nett value of the material is Rs 96.15 and the tax will be Rs 3.85 that is 100/1.04

Hope this is what you are looking for?

Remember to create new condition records for that condition type whenever you change the calculation types or any of their condition types controls

This means that if your tax condition type is with calculation type as percentage and as per my suggestion if you change it to % included then to see the changed effects you have to create new condition records for that condition type and test it with a sales order

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Feb 8, 2009 12:41 PM