cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syntax error while creating a standard order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a projet in CMOD and than added the enhancement V45A0002.The components shown as EXIT_SAPMV45A_002(Predefined sold to party when making the standard order),i double click on the exit and entered into the function module.After that i double clicked on the include ZXVVZU04 and entered in and wrote E_KUNNR=100171

While activating i got error msg 'The last statement is not complete (period missing)." & i have saved inspite the error .After that i tried to create a order and program terminated error came after entering sold to party no. in sales order

so now i have deactivated the project which i created in CMOD & deleted it aswell,than also i am getting the syntax error while making the order thru VA01.I want to come out of this please.

I would be great ful if somebody helps me cum out of this syntax error.

Thanks

Rishi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rishi

Add a dot in the end of the statement in that program.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi

As you are getting message that "The last statement is not complete (period missing)", check in your assigned project in CMOD the last statement , what is the last statement maintained in that project

Secondly also check the closing period and the current period. as it is giving in the message that "The last statement is not complete (period missing)".So check the current period and check the period maintained in the CMOD

It would be better if you take ABAP'ers help . So post in ABAP forum

Regards

Srinath