cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing error with condition type HI02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have problem in pricing procedure for customer heirarchy condition type HI02. I have created the condition node i.e.6222 and assigned customer 1500 and i also maintained the condition record for the same and also put in the pricing procedure as well. Now while i am creating sales order the condition type HI02 is not coming automatically rather i am able to put the same manual. I want the system should pick the same automatically. Please suggest me if i skip some customizing setting which i sould mainatain for customer hierarchy pricing. I would like to add one more thing i.e. when i check in analysis pricing in sales order it giving me error, "access not made(intializied fields)"

Please try to resolve the same.

Thanks in advance

Bharat B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am closing this issue..

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat

Check the access sequence assigned to the condition type HI02 . I am not sure but the access sequence should be HI02 only. go to access sequence and check wheather exclusion indicator has been checked or not for all key combination's. or any sub-routine has been assigned for any one of the key combination's.

Also check if you have not maintained the key combination's feilds or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thanks for your kind suggestion but nothing is wrong with condition type and access sequence.can you please give me another option.if any other GURU go through the issue will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Bharat B