Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

By default - in STO P.O with UB doc type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Experts

When am creating a purchase order with NB doc. type in ITEM level Delivery Tab is there,if i check stock type field it is showing as quality inspection stockas bu default, bcz my material is totally activated with quality management , its ok but in case of STO with UB document type with same material its showing as by default unrestricted stock , why? Manually i can change to quality stock but i want by default it should come as quality stock in my STO Purcase order.

My query is - why in case of UB doc stock type field is showing as unrestricted stock instead of

quality inspection stock

Note- Material is toatally activated with QUALITY MANAGEMENT with both of PLANT.

Thanks

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil

As you are doing STO and you are doing quality check also then first of all check in the NB document type details that by default quality check has to be triggered .Also maintain quality check at delivery level also as you are doing STO

Check in UB document type wheather the first option is unrestricted use, 2nd option is unrestricted and quality check and 3rd one is quality check has been maintained. And in UB document type that feild might have been kept blank that is the reason you can scroll down and see all options. So maintain in UB document type the option Unrestricted use and quality check.

Regards

Srinath

Answers (0)