Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extending Validity of Means of Transport in TL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Couple of questions:

1) Is it possible to extend the validity of a Means of Transport in a Transportation Lane by increasing the

End Date?

2) Is it possible to increase the end date for SKU maintained on this lane?

If yes? how?

Many Thanks and Regards

Amod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amod,

I think you can not edit it.

Add new entry with dates in future than old validity, if the dates are overlapping then system wont allow.

Else delete old entry and add entirely new entry.

Regards,

Vaibhav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Thanks for your inputs.

I knew the entries could not be edited. I had tried it earlier before posting this message. Neither the means of transport nor the SKU end date is editable.

As you have mentioned, I had already tried deleting the entire entry in means of transport and SKU list. Before trying to delete the entries I had deleted all transaction data on this particular TL for all SKUs existing on this lane. But the meassge I get every time is "There are orders existing on that particular means of transport or for that particular SKU".

Futher investigation reveals that both the means of Transport and the SKU still have orders existing in test version which I have copied.

I know I can create a new means of transport with validity start date matching with the end date of the earlier means of transport. The same thing can be done for SKU's on this TL as well.

My question to you and other experts on this forum "Is there still some way in which I can increase the validity and avoid creating multiple entry for same means of transport and same SKU on a particular TL?"

Thanks for your help

Regards

Amod