cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPGUI Issues in Citrix metaframe client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Does anyone have come across longtext errors when running SAPGui in Citrix client.

We are having this issues when user accesses the longtext R/3 gives object 15 error or sometime just kills the current session.

We are using SAPGUI 6.2 and we are at patch 44.

This does not happen when you start gui installed on users frontend machine.

When I run Gui in 'runtime installation check' i also get an error with file saprtf.ocx saying something like unable to register. We tried to register the file but after couple hrs same message popsup.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Have you ever received some help regarding this issue or did you find a way around it? We are having exactly the same problem here on our citrix environment and we can't find any notes anywhere. I would appreciate your feedback.

Kind regards

Stefan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

We finally found the solution to this strange problem. One must make sure that Citrix doesn't try to "optimize" any of the SAP GUI files. Your Citrix admin should know how to check and how to make sure that the files which get corrupted are excluded from any optimiziation within Citrix. We excluded the whole SAP GUI directory to make sure and we never had that problem since.

Regards

Stefan