cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data bace check log error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi to experts,

i am using orcale 10.2 with ecc6.0 on windows 2003 and i am taking daily online backup through assigning in db13 evrey thing is ok .but before some days i got a run time error.

Runtime Errors DBIF_REPO_SQL_ERROR

The system is no longer linked to an ORACLE instance. |

| No further operations can be performed on the database.

and after that i check DB13 then i found no back up activity has done....when i check the error then i found the log

SQL error -20 at location BrDbConnect -2

ORA-00020 maximum no of processes(%s) exceeded

so i restart the server all CI,DI,and application server

and try to initilaze the tape through DB13 but it is not completed show the error in log

BR0301E SQL error -27046 at location BrInitOraCreate-3

ORA-27046: file size is not a multiple of logical block size

then i change the Processes 300 in INT.ORA and spfile and then restart the server

server started properly but after 1 minutei found all workprocess stop....so again i restart and alter the database

as alter system set processes=300 scope=spfile:

and commit:

then again restart

but server started peoperly all process comes into green and work process also show wait status but with in 1 minute thsese are stop....

so again i go through command promt level and through sqlplus

SQL> shutdown immediate

and then SQL>startup

and after that try to start server it works and also back up activity also completed.

Tape Initilize and whole online databace backup+redolog back up and updatics and check log.all are ok

but get the two error in DB16

QUERY_REWRITE_ENABLED

TYPE =PROF

Description =Value: TRUE (<> FALSE) # Allow rewrite of queries using materialized views

TYPE=ORA

Description =Time: 2009-02-05 21.33.06, line: ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [733], [538970172], [pga heap], [], [], [], [], []

provide me the solution for that

Thanks & regards

dik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would recommend to open a customer message on the component BC-DB-ORA.

For ORA-00600 errors, you would need to crosscheck parameters, applied patches, currently active SQL statements during the time the problem occured etc...

ORA-00600 is just a generic error, in order to find the root cause, you would need to check the call stack of this error and the error parameters, a task which is usually done by support.

Best Regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear dik

Please check SAP Note 830576 for setting up of Oracle paramerters for your respective version. Set up the parameters accordingly and then check your system. Donot play with Oracle parameters so blindly as incorrect setting can lead to unexpected results. Also you can run an automatic parameter check as per SAP Note 1171650.

Lokesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i set the orcale parametr then ok

but why this error came

TYPE=ORA

Description =Time: 2009-02-05 21.33.06, line: ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: 733, 538970172, pga heap], [, ], [, ], [

regards

dik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dik

There could be many reasons for ORA00600 including an Oracle bug. I found an article on it.

http://www.mydatabasesupport.com/ora-00600-internal-error-code.html

Check it out

Lokesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dik,

you mentioned here

also back up activity also completed menas now you are getting backup....finely

but getting the error when you are checking the data bace CHECK log through DB16

there you are getting two error

QUERY_REWRITE_ENABLED type= prof

and

00600 type =ORA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes ,

exactly before restaring the server and altering init.ORA and spfile i was getting only

but now when after doing restart and each and every thing i am getting both error

and

00600 type =ORA

provide me the solution.