Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting Document not cleared while billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am not an abaper!

I tried creating a sales order (sold to party is taiwan) Had a credit hold , Released it , created delivery ,

Performed PGI, and finally i try to do the billing via VF01.

When i do the billing account docment got generated but says not cleared.....

I find these entries exactly.

cocd itm pk account amount profit center partnerpc trprt plant.

131 2 50 501210 1,000.00- 24002 24002 121 2075

131 1 01 12100099 1,000.00 121

I am tryin to understand what went wrong?

Is there some information available from this to find a fix?

regards,

Shawn.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shawn,

When i do the billing account docment got generated but says not cleared.....

That means the sales value payment not done by the customer.

It is standard functionality only no need to worry about that,once the payment receives by accounting people from the customer ,they will run F-28 - Post incoming payments or F-26 Payment past entry after that it will come to cleared status.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Hi,

The accounting document is not cleared because you hav not received the payment from cutomer.

1)Go to T.code F-32 give the customer number in the account field, Company code & Currency.Then click on on process item.

2)Then search for your accounting document, then click on select all icon the line items it will be highlighted.

3) After that click on deactivate items, all the highlighted items will now be deactiveted.After that double click only on your accounting document, then click on document overview button.

4)After clicking on the document overview button you will taken to another screen, there you give the "PstKy" & "Account".After doing that click on process open items.

5)There you will give the amount you have in billing document or accounting document.

6) Then go to Menu bar click on Document--> Simulate

7)After that save the document .

Then go to VF03 & click on the document flow you will find the accounting document is cleared.

Regds......

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali/Raja/Sumit,

Thanks for all your inputs was really very helpful much.

My problem is here that i am trying to integrate TAXWARE with SAP.

As you all may be aware TAXWARE should be used only if the customer is inside US or CA.

Once the SOLD to & SHIP to both are outside US then i am trying not to make a call to TAXWARE.

This is all in configuration stage.

Now i get this problem with the accounting document only with external customers & not with customers within US.

Just trying to figure out if this is a configuration miss.

regards,

Shawn.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shawn

The sales cycle is sales order-deliveryPGI---billing

When the billing doc is generated the whole sales details is transferred to accounting (means accounting document generated billing document completed or closed)

For accounting document to get completed or cleared that payment say if the value is 100 $ that has to come and the FI department has to clear it by updating

In a functional terminology we say for any accounting document we say cleared or not cleared instead of completed/closed or notcompleted/not closed but the meaning is the same

Payment has to come from the customer and should be updated for the accounting document to get cleared

Regards

Raja