cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME013 Document type RD33 not allowed with doc. ca tegory B

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I try to post an SC, i get the following error: ME013 Document type RD33 not allowed with doc. ca tegory B. I am on SRM 5.0. I have maintained config (V_BBP_TARGET_OBJ) to create a PO if info complete and I have set up BSA in the org structure as ECPO. My SC has a source assigned and looks to be complete, yet the system seems to want to create a PR and it is having difficulty doing so. Any idea on how to troubleshoot this error message?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This problem was resolved. as it turns out, the BSA attribute was maintained as "RD3300/ECPO", which is how it is outlined in some of the documentation. By eliminating the RD3300 (the back-end system), the problem was resolved. Your postings were helpful. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I should have included that information. When the system says RD33, it is cutting off the name of the back-end system, which is RD3300 (the last three digits being the client. I'm struggling to see how the system would use that as a doc type.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

Did you already check OSS note 790304 ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Richard,

I guess RD33 is a PO doc type in your R/3 system.

In that case, that means your SC tries to create a PR, but with the PO doc type RD33.

But you said that you defined BSA = ECPO. So where comes RD33 from ?

Can you tell me what is RD33 in your R/3: PR or PO doc type ?

And if you have any reference to RD33 in SRM ?

Rgds

Christophe