cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table not coming properly for Z-transactions in the Portal for ESS(Int ITS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are migrating from 4.6c to ECC 6, we are migrating the standalone ITS 6.20 to Integrated ITS. So, we are creating the services and activating them.

But while creating the services for the Z-transactions. the iview is not retrieving the table UI properly. scroll bar is coming in some other place below the table data. We are using the templates for the screens. All the code inside templates is looking like sap's code. This table is looking fine when we are testing the service in the se 80. It is not coming properly only when it is viewed in the portal.

Can anybody help me, by sharing your views.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Did you try to regenerate your Portal ITS Theme? Most likely you are missing or have the wrong version of mime files in the Portal theme that you are using.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

my current solution is to use the SAP GUI for HTML instead of the ITS. There you can easily remove all links which are not needed (like Exit or Help). It is described here:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/home/article%252b-%252bemploy%252bsap%252bgui%252...

However, there is one disadvantage: you can not use your current portal theme with the webgui. It always uses the standard theme (or I have not found a solution how to use another theme...).

Best Regards

Philipp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Ofcourse to some extent, i was able to make the tables come fine....

With the parameters: GenerateDynpro 1,Transaction XXX,Theme 99, Style DHTML.

Try with these parameters, check whether it works....

But I am not able to eliminate those Exit and Help Links from the iviews.

If you have any hint on that, pls help me.....

Thank You....

Ravi

Edited by: ravi shankar on Feb 13, 2009 1:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

I am facing the same issue. Could you already solve it?

Thanks and Best Regards

Philipp Kölsch