Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyfigure in Output mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an issue in DP Planning book.

Normal scenario:

Keyfigure is in Output mode at the aggregated level i.e value is uneditable at the Totals level, but if I drill down to Details all, it is editable.

Issue:

For a particular product, the same keyfigure is in the Output mode only for one Product-Location combination at the Details all level and this is observed only from couple of months. I checked for some of other products and the result is as we expected (as explained in the Normal scenario). I am unable to find out why there is an issue for only this product-Location combination? Can anyone help me out

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

For that perticular Product/Locatoin did you drill down to lowest level for all characteristics?

Please check that...

Regards,

Harshil Desai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshil, I have drilled down and I observed for that Product-Loc--Sales Org combination has this issue

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai,

The 'normal scenario' you have explained itself is puzzling to me. Normally, once you configure the Input/Output setting for key figure in the planning book design, the setting will be applicable to all charateristic levels. Viewing the KF in 'Details All' should not change the behavior. The only possibility that this might have happened is if you are using any macros to control the I/O behavior of a KF. The macro might have failed to execute for that particular product/loc/S Org combination and hence you find it 'editable'. Pls do let me know if I'm missing something in understanding your issue.

Meanwhile, can you check out the settings and let us know where the I/O setting is controlled.

1) Is it configured in Planning Book design (/SAPAPO/SDP8B)? You can check this out by checking table /SAPAPO/PBDVWLK. Specify the pl book/ data view and check the entries for the concerned KF. The field 'Output' values control the I/O behavior of the KF.

2) Are any macros running? (Probably using the CELL_INPUT(0) function)

Let us know your settings & hopefully someone should be able to provide you a solution.

regards,

Srinidhi

Edited by: Srinidhi Acharya on Feb 9, 2009 10:33 AM

Edited by: Srinidhi Acharya on Feb 9, 2009 10:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu, Harshil, Srinidhi, thanks for your replies. I could figure out the issue. There has been a new set of CVCs created for that product recently which I was unaware of initially. So I missed out drilling down to the new characterstic that has been added in the CVC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check if there is a macro that is setting the keyfigure to edit at drill down level?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Visu yes I checked the macro..but I did not find any..and also this issue is for just one Product-Location combination..thats what its driving me crazy