Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create billing failue with job

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i meet a question.

After created sales order, i changed plant and shipping point of one item, then create DN and post goods issue with job. It's correct until this step.

But when i created billing with job, the invoice was missed, but i could created manual.

Who can tell me its reason.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There could be many reasons for that. If you maintain the processing log (there is a checkbox in VF04, I believe), then you'll find an explanation there. The old logs may be viewed in V.21 transaction.

Most likely there was some kind of a short-term problem, e.g. a locked record. Also check what user ID is used in the background job (not for the job itself, but for the step!), to make sure it's not an authorization issue.

If you've chosen to run billing without a log, you'll most likely never know what happened. In any case, locking the most likely culprit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

locking, is the cause!

Thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Kevin Zhou,

I have few questions for you, Was the delivery created for this item?, I asked that because this item is not in the same Delivery document where the others item of the sales order are. Is the Billing date of the item between of the billing date from which the Billing job runs, i.e. if your item has billing date 01/05/2009 and the billing job has as billind date 01/06/2009 to 01/07/2009, then this item is not taken in consideration.

Please check the all field of the variant used for the Billing Job and see if your item is filtered for anyone of that.

Thanks,

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mariano,

Thanks for your reply!

the delivery was created for all item and was PGI.

the billing date was the same date, At 11:00 billing job failed to create billing, at 11:15 I execute job manual with the same variant, the billing created.

I can't explain this!

Thanks again!