cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Quick questions for Vendors in SRM :-)

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys, I have 2 quick and easy question for SRM gurus 😃

The need:

1. I need to have one vendor with several addresses (the vendor is spreaded over the country), so I need several addresses associated with the vendor.

2. If point 1 is possible, can I associate different bank accounts to the vendor ? for example, every address associated with the vendor is like a franchise, so every address has its own bank account.

So, Is it possible to implement this ? Or should I create a copy of my vendor for every bank account needed ?

Thanks a loooot for your help guys!

Regards from Mexico !

Diego

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Even if it is not possible through standard SRM supplier file, you can maybe fill the correct address and bank account by activating the correct badi (depends on when you need this data).

-> folow on doc badi if you need to send the correct data to R/3

Kind regards,

Yann

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Well... now Im clear that point 2 isn't an standard feature. But what about point 1 ? Is it possible to have several addresses associated to a Vendor ?

Thanks for your help ! 😃

Regards,

Diego

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diego

Did you already read post

Regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we can maintin separate addresses such as goods supplier or ordering address etc howerver vendors having different locations should have diff vendors codes as during return delivery of the goods we are able to select proper address on the print out .

regards,

Nimish sheth