cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated Test tool for PI interfaces?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Do we have an automated test tool which can be used to test end-to-end PI interfaces for a project? My project has over 300 interfaces with adapters like IDOC, RFC, ABAP Proxies, JMS and SOAP. One common tool which can be used to test all these adapters and interfaces end-to-end.

Help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Shyam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try for Jmeter, this tool helps to push the messages through IE.

Regards,

Boopathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for your replies.

I am already using the detroubulator..

What i am trying to achive is some kind of test tool, which i can fire off and it will test the different interfaces. Is there a way I can kick of tests for different interfaces using java (e.g. any APIs? or something like the detroubulator)?

Cheers

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may use RWB -> Component Monitoring to send the test message to integration engine. There is no other tool available. Testing for any adapter would mean that you need to send the message in same protocol and developing such a generic tool seems to be very difficult.

Regards,

Prateek

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

End to end scenario would mean that for different adapters you would have different types of systems involved. A single tool handling possibilities of all the adapters doesnt seem to be possible. You will have to test the interfaces based on the adapter types. Unfortunately, tools for PI testing are not available. For mapping tests however, you may use Detroubulator.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try HP load runner

https://h10078.www1.hp.com/cda/hpms/display/main/hpms_content.jsp?zn=bto&cp=1-11-15-17%5e8_4000_100_...

Check following blog also.

/people/sap.user72/blog/2006/09/19/xi-simulating-extreme-concurrent-message-volume

Thanks,

Tuhin